Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Granada Nicaragua - City of Colors

What an amazing city which I have named City of Colors was established a long long while ago on the shores of Lake Nicaragua, shortly after this momentous historical event - I think that was around 1524



Garden of Eden - you're outa here!!
I wanted to capture the grandeur of this beautiful place with a lot of photos rather than trying to describe it through a few inadequate words.
Granada Cathedral













I always wanted to build a tree house




Outdoor exercise machines



My kinda place






















Jimi Lives







Hats for Sale





 Entrance to my hotel - Only secure parking to be had was in the inside courtyard that required a wheelie over the curb, through the gates and into the lobby


No comments:

Post a Comment